Where There is Music, There is Colour

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Grade Eight Computers Review


Grade Eight Microsoft Word Review:

 

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE QUESTIONS INTO A NEW WORD DOCUMENT. SAVE AS “LAST NAME, FIRST LETTER OF FIRST NAME, COMPUTERS REVIEW”

 

For each answer, please provide a step-by-step answer as to how you complete the Microsoft Word function.

 

EXAMPLE:

QUESTION:

How do you Save a Document on Microsoft Word?

ANSWER:

  • Click File
  • Click Save As
  • Choose Documents
  • Title your File (ie. Rybinski, E Microsoft Word Review)
  • Click SAVE
     

REVIEW QUESTIONS:

 

1. How do you change your font style and size?

2. How do you add columns on Microsoft Word?

3. How do you insert a Text Box on Microsoft Word?

4. How do you insert a Photograph in Microsoft Word?

5. How do you insert Word Art?

6. How do you change your line spacing on Microsoft Word?

7. How do you change your justification (where the font is placed) on Microsoft Word?

8. What is the keyboard shortcut for Copy?

9. What is the keyboard shortcut for Paste?

10. What is the keyboard shortcut for Print?

11. What is the keyboard shortcut for Save?

12. How do I change the FORMATTING of a photograph so I can move it around and change the size of it?

13. How do I add a border on Microsoft Word?

14. How do I insert a Table in Microsoft Word?

15. How do I add colour to the Columns and Rows in a table?

16. How do I change my font colour?

17. How do I change the colour of my background in a Microsoft Word Document?

 

After you have completed the questions, please submit and hand in to the Grade 8 Computers Folder under “REVIEW”. Please print off a copy of the review for yourself to study for this quiz!

 

Miss R

No comments:

Post a Comment