Where There is Music, There is Colour

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

COMPUTERS 8 REVIEW OPTIONS


REVIEW QUESTIONS:

 

  1. How do you change your font style and size?
    You can either choose a new font style/size from the Font Drop down menu under the HOME tab.
    KEYBOARD SHORTCUT:
    CTRL+SHIFT+>
    CTRL + SHIFT + <
    CTRL +D
     
  2. How do you add columns on Microsoft Word?
    PAGE LAYOUT à COLUMNS
  3. How do you insert a Text Box on Microsoft Word?
    INSERT à TEXT BOX
  4. How do you insert a Photograph in Microsoft Word?
    INSERT à PICTURES
  5. How do you insert Word Art?
    INSERT à WORD ART (TITLED A)
  6. How do you change your line spacing on Microsoft Word?
    PAGE LAYOUT à PARAGRAPH à LINE SPACING
  7. How do you change your justification (where the font is placed) on Microsoft Word?
    HOME à JUSTIFICATION OPTIONS
  8. What is the keyboard shortcut for Copy?
    CTRL + C
  9. What is the keyboard shortcut for Paste?
    CTRL + V
  10. What is the keyboard shortcut for Print?
    CTRL + P
  11. What is the keyboard shortcut for Save?
    CTRL + S
  12. How do I change the FORMATTING of a photograph so I can move it around and change the size of it?
    RIGHT CLICK YOUR PHOTOGRAPH, CLICK ON WRAP, CHOOSE TIGHT/IN FRONT OF TEXT.
  13. How do I add a border on Microsoft Word?
    DESIGN à PAGE BORDERS
  14. How do I insert a Table in Microsoft Word?
    INSERT à TABLE à SELECT THE SIZE
  15. How do I add colour to the Columns and Rows in a table?
    SELECT HOME à PAINT BUCKET
  16. How do I change my font colour?
    HOME à SELECT FONT COLOUR OF CHOICE

17. How do I change the colour of my background in a Microsoft Word Document?

CLICK ON DESIGN à PAGE COLOUR

No comments:

Post a Comment