Where There is Music, There is Colour

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Happy Feast Day of John Paul II

When I was growing up, I always had a special place for Pope John Paul II in my heart. In retrospective, I'm not entirely certain why. I think it has something to do with his Polish roots, and perhaps that he resembles my Papa (my dad's dad) to an extent. I've always had a feeling that John Paul II watches over me and guides me. I've had dreams where he protects me from evil and dangers that could harm my heart. I've had dreams where he passes his mission on to me. I've got a special connection with this Polish man, now a Saint of the Catholic Church, and am very grateful for this. Happy Feast Day Papa Giovanni Paulus! You are very dear to me and I am blessed to know you!

No comments:

Post a Comment