Where There is Music, There is Colour

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Los Angeles Religious Education Congress 2016

Hello everybody!


I returned to Prince Albert from the Annual Los Angeles Religious Education Congress on Tuesday Morning at approximately 1:04A.M. My time spent at the LA Religious Education Congress was absolutely AMAZING! I have never celebrated the Eucharist with so many other individuals in one place at one time! When we recited the Lord's Prayer the words echoed and boomed throughout the arena at the Anaheim Convention Centre - a structure nearly as large as my home town (OK, perhaps that is a bit of an exaggeration...but the centre was heeeeeuge!) The Congress was an experience I will cherish forever (which is a really, really long time). I met so many amazing people from all areas of the United States of America...New York, Chicago, Half Moon Bay...just to name a few. I recognized how powerful love and mercy are in our world! I encourage all of you to SMILE at every person you encounter and see what their reaction is! (It's actually really fun!) God bless you all and I hope you enjoyed your loooooong weekend! PAX, CARITAS ET CONCORDIA! (Go Google the English translation for that rrrrright now).
The Anaheim Convention Center @ Los Angeles, Anaheim, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment